Friday 5 May 2017

1 Poem by Pijush Kanti Deb

A Camouflazed Mirror

Neither telepathy is known
nor an effective time-machine is owned
yet the race towards you
seems to be so automatic that
the frightening distance
between you and me
and the on going moking circumstance
from my land to your sky
fall like rain on my roof
forming two options for my destination,
either enjoying a bath
and returning to the old central point
or centralizing ownself in that new point
where capricious water flows me down.
Alas!
I am still uncontented and restless
bearing the tight wrapping
of a long mysterious tape of life around me
and the resultant brain-beating
for unabated detection and solution
embracing you p
who are still a camouflazed mirror to me
as I look more at you
so I know more about myself
instead of you and your love for me.


Bionote

Pijush Kanti Deb is a Professor in Economics and a new Indian poet with around 3oo published or accepted poems and haiku in around 100 nos of national and international magazines and journals , print and online. His best achievement so far is the publication of his first poetry collection,’’Beneath The Shadow Of A White Pigeon’’ which is available on AMAZON. Now he is working on his 2nd poetry collection "The Divine Face Of Smile".

No comments:

Post a Comment